After you have finished brewing your own Kombucha, you can flavor and carbonate it to make one tasty and healthy drink. My personal favorite flavor is grapefruit – it’s very refreshing and compliments the Kombucha perfectly.
Ingredients for one 16 oz bottle:
- Juice of half of a medium grapefruit
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- Add the grapefruit juice to the 16 oz bottle.
- Next add the sugar.
- Fill the bottles with the Kombucha, leaving about 1/2 inch or more of room.
- Cap the bottles and leave them at room temperature for about 3 days or so depending on how carbonated you like your Kombucha.
- Refrigerate after carbonation phase and open to enjoy. Remember – don’t shake the bottle!